Rajiv Mathews George
PCC, CPC, AFP
Strategic Sales Leadership Coach
Reflective Partner & Leadership Development Practitioner
Supervisor & Mentor Coach
Conversational Intelligence® Certified
Background & Experience
Rajiv’s sales experience started as a rookie salesperson in the United States and eventually achieving his leadership excellence as a general manager and senior level vice president. He started at a polymer manufacturing operation in California and in Iowa, and later servicing at a mergers and acquisitions group in Chicago.
In 2000, he moved to Kuala Lumpur to manage a million-dollar turnover carpet-broadloom business group at their Asia-Pacific operation. In 2005, he established his own coaching practice to focus in leadership development.
He specializes in Sales Leadership Development and Sales Performance Improvement.
Rajiv bring his expertise in sales mastery transitioning from an ordinary sales performer to a leader of multiple sales teams at global levels and developing million-dollar business accounts with corporate giants in manufacturing, technology and defense industries.
As a reflective practitioner and keen observer, he has combined his personal experiences & learning to create development models to transform the capabilities of leaders and teams. He specializes in using inner game mental models to break self-limiting beliefs, using the power of listening and attentive presence to help clients recognize their own gaps and empower them to own self-generated solutions. His approach integrates eastern philosophies and western methodologies to bring out the best in his clients.
Rajiv is an ICF Global Certified Coach with Profession Certified Coach (PCC) Distinction since 2006 which has added value to executive coaching, team coaching and workshop facilitation in the following areas:
- Able to connect and find meaning in relations to the content and objectives of the clients’ personal journey and corporate vision
- Able to create an inclusive and supportive environment for learning, diversity, experimenting, reflecting and actioning.
- Able to use his coaching skills in listening, exploring, moderating conversations and synthesising different points to a connected whole.
- Managing energy and time to keep participants engaged and celebrating teams small wins progressively to create sense of achievement
- Bringing his collaborative style to learn and grow with each other, to speak up and provide authentic feedback that raises one’s awareness and outlook for the future
His facilitation approach brings authenticity, genuineness and respect for his participants and displays unique skills in stimulating dialogue, generating ideas, fostering curiosity and excitement, and producing powerful outcomes. He uses his coaching approach and includes models like solution-focused, appreciative enquiry, inner game mastery etc. to engage and bring effective results for his clients.
Rajiv is certified in Conversational Intelligence (C-IQ) and uses this methodology to approach his clients and engage individuals and teams by self-regulating and co-regulating neurochemistry. He facilitates leaders to create healthy organizations through conversational rituals and uncover the wonderful worlds that emerge through the words they share, the feelings they express, and the partnerships that evolve.
Rajiv also has a diploma in Coaching Supervision and uses the approach to engage Senior Leaders in their development through Reflective Learning. He is also certified to use assessment tools including Genos Emotional Profiling, DISC Behaviour Assessments and Harrison Profiling for Job suitability and Talent Development.
Rajiv has a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from the University of Kerala, South India and a Bachelor Degree in Business from Wartburg College in the United States.
Rajiv’s coaching and facilitation engagements include the following:
- Achieved more than 3500 coaching hours in executive, team and group coaching
- Leading more than 50 Leadership workshops in the last 5 years for a global bank in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and India
- Facilitated 6 months team coaching sessions for senior leaders in Asia as a part of the Emerging CFO’s Leadership Program
- Facilitated 9 months Team Coaching - Action Learning Projects for senior leaders of a telecommunication industry in Indonesia and Malaysia
Rajiv is one of the founding members of ICF Malaysia, which is actively involved in building coaching awareness in the country. Rajiv is also involved in community work as a Rotarian and is a current director of The Rotary Club of Petaling Jaya.
Rajiv is also a contributing writer for two international best-selling books, ‘The Secret to Winning with Bryan Tracy’ published in 2012 and ‘The Pathway to Riches in Think and Grow Rich’, published by the Napoleon Hill Foundation, in 2011.
Tang Wee Hen
PCC, CFP, IFP
Executive Business Coach and Facilitator
As an International Coach Federation (ICF) credentialed Coach since 2009, Wee Hen is enthusiastic and passionate to empower individual leaders and professionals to achieve personal and professional success. Wee Hen brings more than 16 years of diverse corporate experience in various local and regional leadership roles in IT, Banking & Financial Services.
She is currently a Senior Partner with Harvest Global Resources based in Kuala Lumpur and focusses in the development of leaders through executive coaching and business coaching, particularly in the banking and financial services industry.
Wee Hen started her professional experience in 1993 as an intern with NCR Corporation World Head Quarter in Dayton, Ohio. Subsequently, she joined NCR Malaysis for about 8 years playing various roles , from an Accounts Executive, Chief Accountant, Acting Financial Controller, International Corporate Auditor (performed audit in 17 countries), Asia Pacific Business Lead for Oracle ERP Project and Asia Pacific Internal Control and Policy Compliance Manager. In 2001, she joined iPerintis Sdn Bhd, an IT arm of Petronas to lead the E-Procurement team as a Project Manager.
Her passion inclined to people than system, with her CFP certification (Certified Financial Planner), in 2003, she made a career change to venture into financial planning and wealth management industry. She spearheaded as the Vice President of Financial Care Centre at CIMB Wealth Advisors Berhad, a subsidiary of CIMB Group, the 2nd largest banking group in Malaysia in 2004. As a Sales Manager Coach for the centre, Wee Hen main roles was to recruit, train, coach and develop financial planners to bring sales result to the centre. She was also the Asia Vice president of PlanPlus Inc, a world class financial planning software and training company based in Canada.
Wee Hen helps individuals and businesses to identify what is important and implements a process that enables a shift in thinking and an expansion of choices. She empower her clients to make good choices, and use their newly expanded power to create the life of their dreams and experience an exceptional quality of life filled with happiness, creativity and fulfillment. She currently engages with her clients as workshop facilitator, business and team coach. As a Conversational Intelligence (C-IQ) Enhanced Skills Practitioner, she applies tools to activate neurochemistry to promote powerful and healthy “interaction dynamics” that encourage co-creation in a we-centric organization environment. As a Certified Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coach, she adopts a transparent stakeholders involvement approach to drive change in the Executive Coaching process.
Besides the Marshall Goldsmith Future Leader 360 Assessment, she is also certified in Harrison Assessment for profiling and development.
From 2013- 2015, she served as the Deputy President of the Financial Planning Association of Malaysia (FPAM) with a membership of over 5,000 members. She is also fervent advocate of “putting client’s interest first by giving proper advice to clients” and is active in promoting financial planning best practice with Coaching in the local, region and international scenes. Currently (2017-2019) she is the Honorary Secretary of FPAM and Membership Director (2018-2020) for ICF Malaysia Chapter.
Awareness & Transformative Leadership Coach
BSc & MSc
Julia is a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and a Professional Certified Coach (ICF-PCC). She is an enhanced practitioner of the Conversational Intelligence® Quotient (C-IQ) and Narrative Coaching, as well as a Certified HRDF trainer.
Julia has over 25 years of experience working in multinational corporations such as The Boots Pharmaceutical (F.E.) and Campbell Soups S.E.A. She started in sales then switched to marketing, and held senior leadership positions in her career. Being a strategic coaching leader, she developed an effective marketing team that delivered double-digits growth for the company. Julia transitioned to become a professional coach and has more than 600 hours of experience coaching leaders in various industries and transforming managers to authentic leaders who bring positive change to their teams.
Her success stories include:
- Coached 300 new graduates who are in transitioning and are onboard for their new careers by partnering with three other coaches (2016)
- Took the role as an Awareness Transformative Leadership Coach and played a key role in the Senior Leadership Development Coaching projects for multinational FMCG corporations and market-leading insurance companies (2017-2018)
- Executed one-on-one senior executive leadership coaching in investment banks, mega-infrastructure corporations and insurance companies. She enabled leaders to gain awareness, unleash and realize their true hidden potential, and develop confidence. As a result, they become more effective, authentic and inspiring and their work creates significant contribution to their respective companies. The leaders are also able to live powerfully and authentically as they are able to align what they do to the values they hold (2018 to Present).
Suresh is the Founder of Global Coach Resources LLP and the visiting faculty at the Great Lakes Institute of Management.
Born in Chicago, USA, raised in India and educated globally, Suresh has over 27 years of broad-based experience leading Human Resources in Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG India and AB Mauri/ABF Plc for India and Asia. He has worked across manufacturing, automotive, capital equipment, food ingredients, retail, agricultural, specialty chemicals, precision tooling, feed manufacturing, technology and IT product companies in human resources and consulting.
Suresh Verghis is passionate about helping leaders bring about sustained change in their behaviours to elevate performance and overall personal success. His coaching and facilitation approach is informed by his profound knowledge of people engagement and years of hands-on senior-leadership experience.
Suresh coaches CEOs and their teams to maximize stakeholder engagement, collaboration, and innovation to achieve outstanding business results. He specializes in a customer-centric, values-driven, cross-function approach, engaging teams in change and strategic development. He has a unique combination of corporate management and real-time experience as coach, mentor, internal trainer and HR practitioner. He has over 4,000 hours of one-on-one coaching experience.
Suresh has conducted numerous training programmes on leadership, emotional competence, collaboration across functions, teamwork, interpersonal skills, vision & values development, coaching skills and personal effectiveness across India, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and Sri Lanka.
Suresh is an alumnus of Melbourne Business School, Singapore Institute of Management and European School of Management & Technology, Cologne, management programmes. He secured post-graduation degrees in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations and in English Literature.
Usha brings 25 years of overall experience in Coaching, Assessment Centres, Training, PoSH, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Recruitment and Plant Operations HR across Pharmaceutical, Automobile, Gas, Realty, Hospitality, Retail, IT, Banking, Food Processing, Media and Healthcare industries. Her last 2 assignments were Head – Talent Acquisition at Strides Arcolab, Bangalore and Associate Director – HR at Mylan Labs, Bangalore. She additionally led the Corporate Social Responsibility Program in her last assignment at Mylan Labs.
Her experience includes:
- Coaching: Over 4000 hours of coaching in the areas of Career Transition, Performance Enhancement, Expatriate Assimilation, Communication, Delegation, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Executive Presence, Women’s Leadership and Work-Life Balance and has coached clients from IT and non-IT companies at all levels and multicultural backgrounds. Coached across different cultures.
- Assessment Centres: Completed 25 Assessment & Development Centres as an Assessor for PSUs and non-PSUs and has assessed approx. 260 employees from mid to senior levels.
- Design & Facilitation: Designed and facilitated trainings in the areas of Managerial Competencies, First Time Managers, Communication & Presentation Skills, Manager as Coach, Campus to Corporate Transition, Goal Setting and Recruitment and Selection.
- PoSH Consultant: Conducted Employee Sensitization Programmes, Internal Committee Capability Building, Manager Awareness Training, External Member on IC, Advisory role and External Member in Investigation.
- Voluntary: Alumni Mentor for Cherie Blair Foundation for Women in Business.
Usha believes in work life balance and plans time for travel, photography, yoga, tai chi, recording audio books for the visually impaired and reading.