1. What makes you want to be a person of character? (a person of character consistently demonstrates honesty, integrity, and respect for others. Leadership is not rank, privilege, or power. It is responsibility, character, and service)
2. What makes you want to Learn to listen? (great leaders take the time to listen and seek to understand before reacting or making decisions. Leadership is all about listening, learning, and then leading)
3. What makes you want to be considerate? (great leaders are considerate of others and seek to create a supportive work environment. Leadership is not about having all the answers, it’s about being considerate of those who do)
4. What makes you want to embrace drive? (Great leaders are driven and determined about their work and inspire others to be the same. Leadership is not about getting things done, it’s about having the drive to get things done right)
5. What makes you want to maintain positive attitude? (a positive attitude is contagious and can inspire and motivate others to achieve great things. Leadership is not about having the most power, it’s about having a positive attitude and leading by example)
6. What make you want to empower and support? (great leaders empower their team to take ownership of their work and make decisions. They also provide support and resources to help them succeed. Leadership is not about controlling or dominating, it’s about empowering and supporting people to achieve greatness.
7. What makes you build trust and respect? (building strong relationships and creating a positive work environment. When a leader demonstrates trust and respect for their team, it fosters a culture of collaboration and teamwork, which can lead to increased productivity and success. Leadership is not a position or title, it’s about earning the trust and respect of those you lead)